Reno Heater Installation
More Than Three Decades of Reliable Heater Replacement in Reno
Every home relies on its heating system to create a warm, comfortable, and safe environment throughout the winter. Sierra Air Inc. is a locally owned company providing heater installation in Reno and surrounding areas. We offer a great selection of top-notch heating equipment and professional installation from qualified, trained, certified, and insured technicians.
Get your free estimate for heater installation. Call (775) 800-5500 to request an estimate and schedule your installation.
The Right Heating System for Your Home
There are several options for heating your home. The most common are furnaces and heat pumps, which provide the advantage of both heating and cooling. Homeowners choose furnaces for many reasons, including energy efficiency, fast warming, comfort, reliable operation, and indoor air quality. A well-maintained furnace that is properly sized for your home will provide years of reliable heat and comfort, even in the coldest months of the year.
Heat pumps are another popular option for residential heating and cooling. One significant advantage of a heat pump is the ability to heat and cool the home in one unit. There are many energy-efficient options for air source and geothermal heat pumps. Other benefits of heat pumps include lower operating costs, lower carbon emissions, less maintenance, and better energy efficiency
Prioritizing Your Comfort & Preferences
When replacing the heater, it is essential to choose a unit that is the right size for your home. Another thing to consider is the efficiency rating. The annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating is used to demonstrate the energy efficiency of furnaces, so you can easily evaluate different products and models. We can help you compare the efficiency rating and other factors to help you select the perfect heating system for your home.
Important factors to consider when choosing a new heater include:
- Fuel type, such as natural gas or electric
- Energy efficiency ratings
- Sufficient capacity to warm your home
- Size and features of your home’s construction
Whether you are just starting the process of researching your options for a new heating system or your heater has stopped working and you need it replaced right away, we can help. Our technicians have extensive product knowledge and expertise in heater installation in Reno for all types of residential heating equipment.
Signs You Need Heater Replacement
1. Old age - Heaters usually last around 20 years depending on use, maintenance, environment and the brand. If yours is much older, don't sink more money into repairing it and put that money to a new heater replacement.
2. Utility bills on the rise - If the utility that powers your heater has a bill that's steadily climbing, you should call us in right away. It could be that it just needs repair or routine maintenance, however if that doesn't do the trick a new unit could be what's best to get your energy costs down.
3. Repair after repair - We'll always be happy to come in to fix your unit, but you shouldn't be needing repairs every season. Consult our Reno heater replacement experts about the cost of a new unit which should save you off repairs in the long run.
4. It won't turn on - First check that the pilot light is lit its usual color. If it's an electrical unit, try testing another electrical appliance on the same outlet or circuit. If neither of those seem to get you anywhere it might be time to replace your existing unit.
Efficient Installation for Lasting Performance
The quality of the installation is as important as the heater you choose. Poorly installed heating systems are less energy-efficient, tend to break down more often, and may not last as long. For these reasons, it is important to hire a qualified and experienced company for heater installation in Reno. We have expert technicians who are properly trained, NATE-certified, and qualified to handle your repair.
Whether you are sure you want to upgrade for better comfort and efficiency or don’t know whether repair or replacement is the right solution for your heating problem, we can provide honest advice, professional service, and top-quality products. We have free estimates and financing options available for new equipment installation.
Please contact us today to request a free estimate or schedule an appointment with our Reno heater replacement experts for your new heater installation.