Reno Heater Repair
24-Hour Home Heating Repair Service
When your heater stops working, you want it fixed at the earliest possible time. You also want an experienced contractor who you can trust to restore your home comfort quickly and accurately. Sierra Air Inc. has a team of qualified technicians with the certification and experience to get the job done. Our local HVAC company has provided heater repair in Reno and surrounding areas for nearly 35 years.
Contact us now for fast, reliable heater repair in Reno & surrounding areas.
When a Heater Needs Repair
Generally, it is easier and less expensive to fix smaller problems with your heating system than to put off calling for service until the problem becomes more complicated. We encourage you to get in touch with us at the first sign of reduced performance, strange noises, or a reduction in energy efficiency. Our technicians work quickly to prevent further damage to your system.
Call a professional for heater repair when you notice the following:
- Not producing enough heat - Whether it's cold spots or you're just getting less heat than normal, this can happen due to your ductwork or a need for heater repair too, so it's best to get a trained professional in to diagnose your problem.
- Failing to generate any heat at all - If you're not getting any heat whatsoever, first check to make sure the pilot light is turned on its normal color. If your heater is on and you're still not getting heat it could be the heating element too.
- Strange noises - By now you should have an understanding of what your heater sounds like, so call in our Reno heater repair team if you're noticing anything loud, abrupt or different to the noises your heater usually makes.
- Smells that are off - The first time you turn your heater on for the season, you might get the smell of dust burning. But otherwise you shouldn't be getting unusual smells from your heater and if you smell rotten eggs you have a gas leak.
- Causing a sudden increase in heating costs - If your heater isn't at 100% then you might need more inputs than usual to achieve the same level of output.
At Sierra Air Inc., we have a fleet of fully stocked service trucks ready to answer your call for heater repair in Reno. Our technicians are equipped with the tools needed to diagnose the problem with your furnace, heat pump, or electric heater. Often, we are able to provide repairs and tune-ups in one visit to your home.
Highly Skilled Techs for Personalized Service
Our team has more combined experience than anyone in the area, our owner has more than 50 years of experience in our industry, and our technicians are fully trained and NATE-certified. This certification ensures that our technicians have the skills necessary to diagnose and solve any problem that arises with your heating system. It is our goal to provide the most efficient and cost-effective solution to your heater repair issue.
Our customers always receive personal attention from our skilled technicians. After we have had the chance to identify the problem with your heater, we will discuss the results of our inspection with you and the options that can solve your heating problem and get your heat restored as quickly as possible. Your satisfaction with our service is 100% guaranteed.
Why Won’t My Heater Turn On?
While it Nevada is consistently warm, our nights can get pretty cold. When winter settles in, the last thing you want to find out is that your heater’s not working. Luckily, there are common things you can look for to see why your heater won’t turn on.
Reason Your Heating Won’t Work:
- Thermostat: Check to see if your thermostat is working. This device communicates the outside temperature to the heater and if it’s not working, your heater won’t know when to turn on.
- Air Filters: The air filters prevent dust and debris from being released in the air. It’s important to regularly change these because when the air filters become clogged, they’ll also prevent warm air from entering your home.
- Power: This might sound silly, but make sure your heating system is turned on and that power is going to it.
If after all of this, you still can’t figure out why your heater won’t turn on, turned to our skilled Reno HVAC technicians. We’ll inspect the unit to find the problem and provide lasting solutions.
Call for Immediate Assistance
In the coldest months of the year, living without heat is uncomfortable and potentially hazardous to your loved ones. Same day service is available for heater repair in Reno, and we have 24/7 availability to handle your emergency repairs. If your heater can’t be repaired and needs to be replaced, we offer “Code Red” emergency furnace or air conditioner same-day changeouts.
In addition to our heater repair service, we can help you prevent problems with your heating system. Our preventative maintenance service includes a complete inspection, cleaning, and tune-up of all mechanical components. Scheduling regular maintenance can reduce your need for repairs, locate minor problems early, improve energy efficiency, optimize performance, and maximize the useful lifespan of your equipment.
Get in touch with us today at (775) 800-5500 to schedule your appointment with our Reno heater repair technicians.